(1) We sell you the goods presented in our online shop, which you have marked for purchase by placing them in your virtual shopping cart, under the following terms of sale.
(2) All agreements that are made between us and you for the execution of this contract are in these conditions, in the description of the goods including its image and in the summary information that you received in the last step of the sales process together with the button ” Buy Now” are displayed in writing.
(1) The ordering process serves to prepare your contract declaration. If you press or click on the “Buy now” button at the end of the ordering process, you are submitting an offer to FOCHTMANN Munich (hereinafter “we” or “us”) to conclude a purchase contract for the goods that are available at the time of the offer are in their electronic shopping cart.
(2) After receipt of the order, we will confirm the details of the order in an order confirmation. This order confirmation is not an acceptance of your purchase offer.
(3) We then check the offer to ensure that we can fulfill the order and can accept it within two weeks. The order is accepted by means of an order confirmation sent to the e-mail address that you specified during the ordering process. The contract is concluded upon receipt of the e-mail. This also applies in the event that you do not notice the access to the e-mail, for example because it is sent to a spam folder – for whatever reason – or access is blocked by a filter.
(4) The illustration or presentation of goods in the online shop does not mean that these goods are still available. Please note that several order processes for the same goods can run in parallel.
(1) Unless otherwise stated, we have sole copyright to the pieces of jewelry. Imitations and duplications without our written consent are prohibited.